We do have our Terms and Conditions which need to be accepted by our customers and clients before they proceed to give us an opportunity to serve them. When you have access to our website and browse for information and services, you accept our terms & conditions herein. An aggrement will be initiated between the Company and you with respect to the services taken by you.
1. 100 % advance (Non Refundable) to be deposited at the time of booking confirmation.
2. Check-In / Check-out time at all the properties would as per Hotel rules & regulations.
3. Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation.
4. Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
5. EP: Room Only; CP: Room + Breakfast; MAP: Room + Breakfast and one meal; AP: Room + All Meals
6. No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
7. If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
8. Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
9. No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel / package.
10. TRAVELLEIZ SERVICES will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person (life OR body) or any kind of issue faced during tour. It is compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
11. AC in cars on hillstations will not operate.
12. Please careful with personal belongings. We are not responsible for the same.
13. Last moment reservation will be acceptable by Cash Deposit only. Due to non receipt of full payment we have rights to cancel the services of customer.
14. For Pickup/ Drop/ Transfers minimum 15-20 minutes waiting time. After that the traveller or tourist has to make his own arrangements of travel to make up for the tour or reach the desired destination/hotel.
1. The visa requirements (documents,etc) given are subject to change without notice.
2. The charges quoted are Per Person and needed to pay the full amount in advance.
3. The charges quoted above are provisional and subject to change without notice.
4. Documents of visa received before 5:30pm will be processed on the same calender day. All documents received after 05:30pm will be processed on the next working day.
5. The consulate may request for additional documentation or require the traveler to appear in person at the consulate or embassy at any time during the processing of the application.
6. We (Travelleiz) will not be liable for the Delay in processing by the Consulate/Embassy.
7. According to our experience sometimes visa stuck in security so we prefer to apply visa 15 working days prior to travel. Visa approval totally subject to immigration.
8. All visa charges are non-refundable.
9. The passengers travelling on visit visa’s need to exit the respected country before the expiry of visa. Overstay will will lead to additional penalty by the immigration of that respected country. We do not take responsibility for them. All penalty should be borne by the passenger himself.
10. Once the visa is issued and passenger has travelled, then after we have no connection with any process /issues related to custom or immigration. Additional service will be on chargeable basis.
1. Full amount needs to be paid prior to the confirmation of the booking.
2. Refund will be as per airlines terms & conditions. This may take upto few days or months.
3. There shall be no refund for no-shows or any partially unused flights.
4. Infant must be under 24 months thorughout the entire booking itinerary. Then only infant fares will be applied. Infant must travel with adult minimum 18 years of age. The infant should have a valid proof of age document.
5. For all air bookings the entire terms and conditions of respective airlines will be applied. We request you to refer the Airlines terms & conditions before booking the ticket on your own
6. As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 2 hours before departure for domestic flights. Please reach prior to that.
7. The check-in time is 3 hours before departure for International Flights. Please reach the airport prior to that.
8. Flights cancellation should be done 2 hours before scheduled departure. Cancellation penalty will be as per Airlines cancellation policy. Our service charges will be applied extra.
9. For rescheduling there will be Rescheduling/Date Change Penalty + Fare Difference (if applicable)has to be paid. Service charges may be applied extra.
10. Partial cancellation is not allowed on tickets booked under special discounted fares.
11. Baggage allowance will be as per airlines terms for that particular flight. No Baggage Allowance for Infants.
12. In case of restricted cases, no amendment /cancellation allowed.
13. Airline penalty needs to be reconfirmed prior to any amendments or cancellation.**A disclaimer: Airline Penalty changes are indicative and can change without prior notice
1. The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings. Buses may be delayed due to some unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, breakdown etc. However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
2. Passengers are requested to arrive at the Boarding/Pick Up point at least 15 min. before the scheduled time of departure.
3. Single seat cancellation is not allowed. The entire booking can only be cancelled.
4. In case the bus gets cancelled, the responsibility of service lies with the operator. We hold no responsibility of making any alternate arrangements for the bus.
5. In case of cancellation if any alternate arrangements are made by the operator then no amount shall be refunded.
6. Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
7. Single seat cancellation is not allowed. The entire booking can only be cancelled
8. Travelleiz is just a ticketing source, we are not responsible for the passengers purpose of travel.